In Scandinavia we’re used to food just coming with a salad at restaurants.
When my family visited me in England we had dinner together, and they moved their food around a bit, even lifting it, before their finally asked “Where’s the salad?”
I know it is impolite to stare, but I can’t help it if I am trying to figure out if you are indeed the “Gingers Do Have Souls” kid. I see the dude three days a week and still cant get over it.
In the first three images [found here] Scott Cromwell skillfully captures an “ignorant fruit fly” perched upon a pink Orchid Mantis’ leg before being grabbed up and eaten. In the last image [found here] a white Orchid Mantis is seen trying to intimidate and threaten it’s own recently molted exoskeleton.
I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real.
Marc Jacobs (via nofatnowhip)
okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them, leave them. i don’t care if they’re a modern day aphrodite/adonis or a gift bestowed upon you by the gods. toxic people are dangerous and i highly advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out your nose instead.
this is advice I needed to hear. sadly it took me a long time and him not wanting me for me to go my own way.
I wrote this when I woke up in the middle of the night and I found it this morning. I have no memory of why I wrote it or who it was for, I only know it was written at 4:13 am, and it was written with such haste that many words had to be rewritten.
Is it bad that this post makes me aroused?
This is my bible. Bye.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?